Aleppo soap is also known to be a very effective natural stain remover. Ideal for removing traces of perspiration, this ecological Aleppo soap flakes can be used in your washing machine or in your preparations. Devoid of chemicals and synthetic fragrances, Aleppo soap flakes are suitable for the laundry of people with sensitive skin.
To take good care of your laundry, nothing beats real Aleppo soap, because it cleans and stains! With this homemade recipe, you will be able to detach any type of dirt.
Aleppo soap flakes are made in the traditional way and from potash. They do not pollute, take care of your skin and laundry.
ALEPPO SOAP HOMEMADE LIQUID DETERGENT RECIPE
- 150g of Aleppo soap flakes
- 100g of baking soda
- 3L of water
- A large saucepan
- Melt the 150g of flakes over low heat in 1 liter of very hot water.
- Mix well.
- Add the 100g of bicarbonate.
- Let sit for 1 hour.
- Then lie down with 1 liter of warm water.
- The next day, lie down again with 1 liter of cold water and mix well.
- Finish by pouring your laundry into your container.
As for the use, it’s just as easy, use the same amounts as usual. Always mix your preparation before use. If your laundry freezes, you can add more water